Sunday, February 21, 2010

Introductions

For you formed my inward parts; 
you knitted me together in my 
mother's womb,
I praise you, for I am fearfully and 
wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
 My frame was not hidden from you, 
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the 
earth.
 Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of
them;
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there were none of them.
Psalm 139:13-16

Baby Johnson #3

4 comments:

  1. from the size of that foot...I'd say a big boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet...i love the profile pictures! was he or she moving a lot on the ultrasound?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment and hope all is well with you and baby!
    cheers ~
    pve

    ReplyDelete