Thursday, September 9, 2010

Stormy

Right now, Hannah Grace is quietly playing with her My Little Ponies.  Oskar is taking a nap, so she is whispering to them as she brushes their hair and puts them into the My Little Pony car.  As she's talking to them, I overheard her say, "Come on girls, we're going to Target"...go figure!

For some reason I keep thinking today is Monday-even though it's Thursday!  But, I thought I'd post some pictures from our Labor Day trip to Stormy!



It was a little colder up there in the North Woods!

Lily caught two trout...you'll get to see one of them next summer if you make it up for a visit!

This little one is never without her accessories, even on the ski boat!

And, we can't forget this little guys second Stormy trip!


And, then I wanted to add this picture for Lauren--it's my new dresser!

The mirror needs to be hung, curtains hemmed and hung properly, and all of my jewelry put away, get a rug, do something with the trim etc. etc., but I do really like the dresser--the drawers are extra big!

I'm off to change out my laundry and make lunch for this little one


And, wait to see how long this little one 
takes a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment