Friday, October 29, 2010

Spellcheck

Recently, someone 

who shall remain anonymous

{but is in this picture}


 asked me if I used spellcheck on the blog.

I admit, I was slightly offended.

While not an English major,
I pride myself on my use of spellcheck
and grammatically correct sentences.
{although, my college English professor told me I had some issues with my use of the comma}
{I either insert it throughout my writing at all of the wrong times}
{or, ignore it completely}

So, I went back to the last post and read through what I had written.

In the email it was implied there was something amiss
with my spelling of the word sweating.

I didn't remember talking about anyone sweating.

After reading through the post I still didn't know 
what the email writer was referring too.

And then it hit me.

Bless her little heart

Not only do I use dalmation material to make her cowgirl chaps...

but, I tell everyone I call her Sweat Pea.
For the record, she is not a sweaty child.

She is precious and sweet...

and her nickname is Sweet Pea!


and I will pay more attention to spellcheck's recommendations.

4 comments:

  1. You have made Mor Mor and me laugh today when we really needed to. We love you all. Especially our sweet "sweaty" Grandkids. Papa Ocean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Think he is definitely a Bubba! just look at that tummy!
    Great pictures!
    Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet - Sweat - What the Heck - as in GROUNDHOG DAY parlance "heck-fire"!

    Love seeing these photos... especially the of the darling children who grow up too fast!

    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know my syntax is questionable. Please take it in a spirit of my LOVE for you All!

    ReplyDelete