Saturday, August 18, 2012

Christmas Card Planning


Me: What do you think of doing something like this for our Christmas card this year?

 
He: Um, we don't really look like these people...

Me: I know, I'm talking about using the letters, the word Joy.

He: I like that, let's do it...
you just can't wear that thing on your head...

it would drive your dad crazy.  
If he doesn't like it on babies, I don't know that he'd like it on you.

Me: So true, so true.
 Look, they even have a donkey.

He: What? No, no, we can't do that.
That's something Bobby and Lauren would do...
wait a minute,

is that Bobby and Lauren?



2 comments:

  1. Let me offer some things to consider... donkey or sheep? Rob and I may not agree on hairstyles, but we agree on hair accessories - some things are best left at the store.

    ReplyDelete