Friday, May 15, 2009

The first installment

So, I tried to email these pictures to you guys, to give you a sense of what we are looking at but it took forever to load the pictures and then I just had to turn the computer off before anything happened...so, I decided I'd put them on the blog and let ya'll know about my secret blog site (well Lauren knows about the secret already!)

So...here we go!
The first house is in Clarendon Hills, actually about a five minute walk to Rogers and a six minutes walk to Walker Elementary School for Ya-Ya! It is a four bedroom, one bath (yikes) with a kitchen and living room. The back yard is huge and there is a nice deck of the back. The house is hold, but seems kept up...and Greg would have plenty of landscaping opportunities in the back yard

The is on the ground floor in the front of the house, we would probably use this as a play/sitting room---with the girls kitchen and then Grandma's chairs. I think it will be Greg's favorite room!

Here to the right is the room we would use as our bedroom, not much to say about it--but it looks nice! This room is also on the ground floor in the back of the house.







So, this would be Hannah Grace and Lily's room..don't you see Lily's bed along one wall, the crib on the other and the pink puff balls hanging from the ceiling!? We'll have to figure that out...they may have to go into the blue walled play/sitting room on the ground floor. There is another room exactly the same on the opposite side of the house. We thought we would use that has an office/project room, with Greg's desk and a big table for my sewing machine....





The one and only bathroom on the ground floor...while a tough thought, thinking about cleaning only one bath a week sounds wonderful! I'm also thinking of making a shower curtain with something like this....well, I can't get it and think I may have screwed something up with this so we'll have to wait for the shower curtain idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment