Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sick Days

Well, Lily is on her fourth day of running a fever. She always feels better have taking her Motrin, but still isn't able to go to school. Greg is on his second day of a fever. And, lastly, Hannah Grace is on her first day of the fever!

So, with all this going on...I am on my first sick day of the school year! Of course, both schools (mine and Lily's) are waiting to hear me say "yep, the Johnson's have the swine flu." But, so far, it just seems to be the flu. Although I do know that some of the teachers in my district have had their college aged kids sent home from school with that flu....

Hoping to maybe get some cleaning done today. We were going to go to Stormy this weekend, but Greg and I aren't sure about the wisdom of bringing the fevered Johnsons on 7 hour car trip!

But, that little one pictured above, assured me that it would be ok for us to go to Stormy..."since we are all already sick, we can't get each other sick!"

2 comments:

  1. I like Lily's logic. Plus Stormy lake just makes you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm wondering - did you get to Stormy Lake or did you stay home Labor Day weekend??? Hope everyone is feeling better and back at it by now...
    Love to all

    ReplyDelete