Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Rainy Day Photobooths



Today was Lily's third day of kindergarten--gym class-- "it was fun"...but apparently the stretching hurt! Yesterday morning while she was getting dressed she told me, "Mama, yesterday at school, it wasn't very interesting. I just drew a picture of myself!"

I sat in technology training all day and Hannah Grace spoke on her cell phone catching up on her many social obligations.

I discovered that while I've learned how to download pictures to my computer, I can also take pictures with my computer. So, the girls and I played with it this rainy afternoon!

You can see Lily's sassy new haircut and my sassy new back to school highlights. Waffles and bacon tonight for dinner! We actually ended up with a free welcome to Downers Grove pizza from Aurelios...saving the waffles and bacon for tomorrow night when Greg and I attend our first curriculum night!

No comments:

Post a Comment