Thursday, October 8, 2009

And now our last week!

Now, in the last week we have celebrated Greg's birthday and spent our days getting up and going to school!I know it looks like I'm about to steal Greg's thunder and blow out his candles, but I think I'm just loudly singing Happy Birthday! I made Greg's favorite Chocolate Pumpkin cake. The frosting is supposed to be a pretty fallish orange, but again I am still out of red food coloring. Every time I took a bite of the cake I felt like I had made a chocolate pumpkin cake and then frosted it with Cheez Wiz...fortunately it didn't taste that way!

Every night after her bath I ask Hannah Grace if she's ready for "Quack, quack with Daddy?" She wraps her towel around herself and walks around looking for Greg. When she finds him she says "Quack, quack" then gives him kisses and hugs before bed.


And, then we get up in the morning and start everything all over again!It may look like Lily is in really big trouble, but really she's just waking up slowly...you can see the little one in the background has no problems waking up and hopping into big sister's bed!

Well, I hope you've enjoyed a little recap of our last few weeks...I'll try to get something up on Tuesday night about our last Stormy trip for this year!

love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment