Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Technical difficulties

I know it has been ages since I've put anything up...and I have some fun new pictures of little girls and birthday parties to share...but our motem is kaput! Greg has spent the last two days talking with Comcast trying to fix it over the phone, but now has to bring it in to have it replaced. So, once we have Internet up again at our house, I'll post all of the new pictures...I just didn't feel right creating a post with pictures and stories while here at work!

p.s., if you've tried calling our home line, the phone is not working due to the motem problems. Having your phone, cable and Internet through the same company can be frustrating when one thing breaks, but at least the cable still works!

1 comment:

  1. We recently had to replace our modem too. It also wipped out the phone. "Technology" oh to the good old days. Can't wait to see the pictures. Love to all. PO

    ReplyDelete