Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Who is that in my bed?

My day started off with finding Super Girl in Lily's bed when I went in to wake them up. I put Lily to bed last night in her pajamas and at some point in the night the Super Girl appeared!


So, we had a little photo shoot at 7.30 in the morning!


Then little sister wanted to get into the shoot.


And, all of a sudden began giving me different poses to take pictures of...all the while saying "Picture of me, picture of me, Mama!"


I left both girls fully dressed in "regular" girl clothes, but came home from school to find that Super Girl had made another appearance at our house!


Hannah Grace has excitedly begun to explore her new little potty.

We still have some steps to learn....


But, she's excited about it!

We ended the day walking out to the front porch to this lovely display.

It's too bad white pumpkins don't come with a warning sign letting us know that squirrels may find them irresistibly delicious.
When Hannah Grace came outside to see the pumpkin she said, "Oh, man!" This has become her new favorite phrase whenever things don't go right.


And, so we ended our Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is, "Oh, Man!" that there aren't more pictures of the J-girls and their Amazing Adventures close to home.

    ReplyDelete