Sunday, October 25, 2009

Who's the Tiger?


This weekend, Greg, Roger, and Doug got to drive out to Ohio to watch the Bears play the Ohio something-or-others...it is 8:15 our time and I don't know who won the game although I believe it should be over by now, so hopefully they are on their way home now. You'll have to wait to hear about the game, but, I thought I'd let y'all know what the J-girls did this weekend.

We had a busy weekend which included 3 trips to Target. Yes, 2 to many. The first trip was to get some...I can't even remember, the second to get Lily's Halloween costume, and the third to pick up toilet paper and laundry detergent. Don't ask me why I couldn't get all of those things in one trip...I'm blaming it on old age...it's not easy being 29!

But, we ended our weekend with a fun afternoon. Our friend Ali reminded me that this afternoon was the Fall Fest at Hinsdale Covenant, so I packed the girls up and off we went to ride ponies and pet goats!





Little sisters Sophia and Hannah Grace patiently waiting while big sisters rode the ponies. Hannah Grace wanted to ride the pony so badly, she stood in line twice, but as soon as we got to the point of actually sitting on the pony she quickly changed her mind. While I'm mostly a willing mom, I was not willing to climb up on one of these ponies and hold her while we walked in a circle. Remember 29 is a tough age and not one where climbing onto miniature horses is encouraged.


Lily and Elsa having fun in the petting zoo.

And, Elsa and Lily after hot dogs, Cheetos, popcorn and face painting!

The last picture is cute and I know it's sideways...technical difficulties people, and my own personal tech guy is not back in town yet! So, it will stay this way until I get my guy back...just lean your head to your left shoulder and you'll see the J-girls having fun!



Love to you all!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet sideways picture. I think you can right click on it when it is in the folder and choose to rotate image. But your inhouse tech guy will be able to figure it out for sure. I am a little jealous of ya'll bundled up as we were in shorts this weekend!! Love ya'll.

    ReplyDelete